Wednesday, July 16, 2008

well, HELLO!

Hi there.

I'm Emma.

I've never been good at crafts.

Never.


Exhibit A: Googly eyes glued onto an artichoke flower.
This is the extense of my crafting ability. Seriously.


I don't do crafts. I can't glue a googly eye on an artichoke by myself- they have to be pre-adhesed. I put those on everything, though. I like to think of myself as a young Amy Sedaris prodigy.

I can, however, cook well. Here, in addition to sharing my crafts with you, I will share my favorite recipies that time has tested and tried with good reviews and no salmonella.

So. This is my journey of going from an essay-writing humorist girl to a Junior Housewife Who Can Actually Sew and Cook And Glue And Cut (And Write Humorous Essays).

You in?

2 comments:

stlmichelle said...

Do you yourself have googly eyes? Wear glasses and no one will know!

akira said...

YIKES! that artichoke is STARING AT ME!!!!